Weird poking sensation after stent
I took a heart attack on year ago and I have a stent. I have weird sensation on my left side like a poking sensation sometimes burning is this normal after a stent.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

It’s unlikely that stents can cause the sensation. It's more likely to be due to the coronary artery spasm. The sensation could also be due to coronary artery trauma or due to stretching of its wall. If you develop additional symptoms like chest pain or breathlessness, consult your doctor.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
I also think it's likely to be a spasm. I had 5 stents put into my left artery and the pinching sensation inside was terrible afterwards. It was like the pain you sometimes feel between the ribs when running. It was observed during the procedure that the artery began to spasm. This is easily started by the catheter 'tickling' the artery as it goes through and in most cases stops on its own. After two months I was put onto calcium channel blockers (diltiazem)  for about three weeks and then taken off. The spasms had stopped.