Aa
A
A
Close
Weird symptoms with a fine ECG
Hi!
I'm a 26-year old female. Earlier I was diagnosed with a Mitral valve prolapse. Two days ago I started feeling as my heart was shaking, that I couldn't get enough air, and if I lay down I can't feel my legs above the knees. Also I'm feeling very weak and sometimes dizzy. At the same time my blood pressure and heart hate are fine. It's been like that for 2 days. Today I did a ECG and my doctor said it's fine (but this doctor's not the most attentive one, to be honest). The following is written there: Sinus rhythm, Low limb lead voltage, Incomplete right bundle branch block.
I am really feeling very unwell and the worst thing is that it really doesn't get any better.
If anybody could comment on that, I would be most grateful.
Thanks!
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
63984 tn?1385441539
I'm not a health professional, keep that in mind, but I've read a lot of my heart procedure reports so have an idea of what is reported.

The important words associated with Mitral valve prolapse are the words trivial, mild, moderate, and severe.  Most young people would get a report of a trivial, or mild leakage, most of us old people have moderate leakages.  Sinus rhythm suggests that there are no abnormalities, I have no idea about low limb lead voltage, and 'incomplete right bundle branch' reports just means that possibly the leads weren's well connected.  I certainly talk to your doctor to interpret your heart test, but I would associate your symptoms as being a result of stress as a possibility.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1318997813
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1440481484
Blank
Netherlands
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
dayna852 commented on Make A Shake That Wil...
4 hrs ago
4522800 tn?1470329434
Blank
VICourageous commented on VICourageous's status
15 hrs ago
4522800 tn?1470329434
Blank
VICourageous commented on stilltrying1965's status
15 hrs ago
Heart Disease Community Resources