What causes the veins in both palms to turn blue?
Tonight while taking a shower, I noticed the veins in the palms of both hands were dark blue.  A few minutes after my shower, both hands returned to normal.  What could be causing that?
I'm currently on high blood medicine, had a holter test done and was told I have PVC.  
I did not see this before, probably because I never had a reason to look at these.  However I too noticed "Blue Veins".  I do know the "blue Veins" are used blood vessels carrying the blood back to the heart to be re-oxygenated and is normal to be Blue in color.  Can I assume you are asking why you can see it as opposed to why is it blue?  Temperature changes and blood pressure changes would make them appear.  But then I'm working on a Discovery channel education in the medical field and hope someone else will add to this thread.