What heart vitamins can improve my heart health?
Am currently looking for some vitamins that promotes my brain's health, heart's health and cell growth. Does anyone tried FishOil of Hercules Vitamins yet? I found their site online and planning to buy one.

Please help guys, am still looking for the best fish oil in the market gathering very positive feedback.

Hoping for your help

Thanks in advance guys!!!
I am happy with Life Extension Foundation supplements, you can google for it.

Remember, everything has side effects and you should be well aware of them.

In addition, if you have any cardiac issue, I advice you to check with your dr. before any trial.

Jesus.
I'm a former commercial salmon fisherman, and suggest instead of investing in very expensive fish oil tablets, why not simply mix in fresh troll caught salmon ocean salmon a couple times a week or more?  
So many fish oils use farmed fish for their product, which is contaminated simply because of the product used.  I've caught and cleaned literally tons of ocean salmon, and the difference between the Atlantic Salmon (always farmed) and Chilean Salmon (usually farmed) is amazing.   Ocean caught salmon is full of great oils and fat, the farmed fish is pale, not very healthy.  

Given the title of the product, I would avoid it like the plague.

Magnesium, especially if you get palpitations as it can help tremendously with those.  
My mom is also using Fish OIl hercules but am not sure what for?
IMO, the best thing a person can do for good health, including heart health and brain health, is to eat a healthy diet.  I'm not saying some supplements don't have their place, but nothing can take the place of eating healthy whole foods.  The next best thing a person can do for good health, and some would rate this first, is to get regular, appropriate exercise.  If you consistently do both of those things, and you keep doing them for a period of years, you are going to need minimal supplements, if any.   From what I have read about fish oil supplements, they can be beneficial, but they are perhaps not as beneficial as regularly eating wild-caught ocean fish.  If you like fish, I would eat fish at least twice a week, and in fact I make it a habit to do that now.  I also take a magnesium supplement, which has helped my PVCs.  But the main way I take care of myself is by eating a healthy diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, minimizing processed food, minimizing added sugar and salt, totally avoiding trans fats, and exercising regularly.  
Sleeping disorder and imbalance diet can cause heart problems.Following these guidelines will be best training for a healthy heart. Some of these supplements can be beneficial for your heart:
    1.Fish oil
    2.Plant sterols
    3.Niacin
    4.Fiber (psyllium)
    5.Red yeast rice
    6.Green tea extract
    7.B-Complex vitamins
But one more important thing need to remember.Always consult with your doctor before use of these supplements.
Isn't it ironic that with heart disease we are told to avoid fat, and yet many supplement would pass straight thru your gut unless they are accompanied with fat because this is required to break them down and absorb them.
Flycaster makes a very good point about the salmon, and sardines/pilchards are also high on the omega list (even tinned ones).
I eat fish twice a week and a banana every day for magnesium/potassium.
Again, fish such as salmon, mackerel, pilchards/sardines are great for the most complicated vitamin known to man, B-12. If low on this you can suffer anemia, fatigue and even depression. Interesting, this vitamin can only be made by bacteria, so thank goodness some are friendly to us. There are synthetic varieties added to things like cereals, but I wish they would be labelled as such.
They always tell you to eat lots of fish preferably the ocean caught variety and when I was still traveling for the job, I always made it a point to stop at the downtown Seattle fish market to load up on anything they had. But I am living in Chicago and the fish that you can buy here is terrible. Most of the time I am already fed up by the time my wife cooks it - can't stand the stink - and in my mind it is not edible even though I've never had food poisening. There is a limit, however, to what I can tolerate in the persuit of "good health".
Living in Arkansas, I can identify with Occupant about the poor quality of fresh fish this far inland.  I much prefer to eat fish that was frozen on the boat to fish that has never been frozen but was caught a long time ago.  For that reason, unless I'm visiting a coastal location, I stick with frozen and canned wild-caught fish.  I actually think that a lot of what they call "fresh" fish here has been frozen and thawed out.  So I'll just stick with frozen fish that has never been thawed.  As ed34 mentions, canned sardines are high in Omega-3 fatty acids.  There is no such thing as sardine farming, so you can count on canned sardines being wild-caught.  I'm lucky enough to like salmon croquettes, which are easy to make from canned salmon, and I believe pretty much all canned salmon is wild-caught.  
I can't quote the research, because I haven't kept up with it in detail. but I have read more than once that eating fish as a table food has health benefits that are not provided by taking fish oil capsules.
But if you just don't like eating fish, I think you are better off to take fish oil capsules than not to get those fatty acids at all.