When I lay on my stomach I get severe chest pains
I will start my question with a little background of myself and the pain. I am 19 years old and I have been having severe chest pain for about 6 months now. It happens when I lay on my chest to read or such. It is such a severe pain that it prevents me from sitting up. I also find that it happens when I am walking around. The pain will just randomly come out of nowhere and I have to stop and bend over and wait for it to stop because it literally takes my breath away. I know for a fact that this is not heart burn because it is too severe and I just have a feeling that it is something different. I am a very healthy, athletic 19 year old and I am not sure if my constant running has anything to do with the chest pains. I have been running for most of my life and have had a few occurrences of fainting while running, so I am not sure if any of this has anything to do with my chest pain.  I am not sure what to do or what this means and am wondering if anyone else has gone through anything like this. At this time I am not able to afford a doctor and would just like some opinions.
These things could be heart related or may not be. When this pain occurs (laying on your stomach) it doesn't sound heart related, it also doesn't make sense that you are a runner; most patients that have severe enough heart disease that causes one to double over, certainly would not be a runner as you describe. Fainting while running can be caused by something as simple as being dehydrated. Having said all of that, see a doctor and get checked out