When should I go to the hospital over a high heart rate?
I'm seeing a cardiologist because my heart rate keeps fluctuating from normal to very high.  We've tried different heart meds and calcium blockers but am allergic to all we've tried so far.  I took a heart monitor halter home for 24 hours and that came back abnormal.  Every time my heart rate elevates..I'm dizzy.  I'll be seeing a endicronologist on the 18th of Nov because my blood test came back with high levels in a gland?  I've forgotten exactly what it was.  
I'm not on any meds now but am concerned because there are times when my heart rate is very high and I'm so dizzy that I cannot get out of bed.  Today, my heart rate has been staying between 135 to 150.  My blood pressure is staying around 88 over 71.  It's a two to three hour drive to the hospital so I don't want to make that trip unless it's necessary.  I've stayed a away from caffein, sugar and salt.  I also do yoga to try and make the level go down...but nothing has worked.  So, I'm wondering is there a level at which time I need to go in?  I'm 54 and weigh 128.  non smoker and drinker.  
Dale