Heart Disease Community
White Parkinson Wolf -W.P.W.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

White Parkinson Wolf -W.P.W.

my son age 35 strong in sports, a runner, a bike racer both motorcyle and regular bikes, very healthy, hardly ever drank, does not smoke, eats correctly...picture of heath.....father of 2 son age 11 daughter age 8.  

on June 26... he was found unresponsive, not breathing, could possibly have been out between 10 -20 minutes before found.  Had to be shocked back 2 times before reaching hospital... Was put into an induced coma packed in ice to lower his body temp. right now 6 days later is unrepsonsive- we can't get him to wake up, he is breathing on his own... My son was born with an extra pathway in his heart... the Dr are saying it is W.P.W. and that he has some brain damage due to lack of oxygen... what are his chances?  what do we do?
where do we go from here? I feel that everyone wants to give up on him...need some understanding... at a loss here.....
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
84483_tn?1289941537
I'm very sorry to hear about your son. My prayers are with you and your family, May he make a full recovery. Don't give up and don't let anyone else either.Have you heard about hyperbaric chamber therapy, several persons have made remarkable progress and even a full recovery after a lack of oxygen by using this therapy, ask his doctor/s about this and see if it might be helpful to him.Good luck and I trust he will make a full recovery soon.
Blank
I am praying for you and your son.  I hope that he makes a full recovery.
Blank
my prayers are with you at this most difficult time. may he make a full recovery.
Blank
116881_tn?1189759423
My prayers are with you and your son as well.  Have you tried talking to the doctors?  I'm sure you have.  What are they telling you?  I agree with everyone else-- do not give up hope and do not let anyone else around your son give up either.  Prayer is a very, very powerful "medicine."
Blank
Post a Comment
To
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now