Why MVP people die suddenly
I am 20 and  have mild MVP .When i went for normal health check up there was small
changes in ECg and they told me to go for ECHO . There the reports showed like i have Mild MVP with trivial mitral rugurgiration. with in a month i went to another doctor and He told that i do not have MVP and Its not detectalble to echo..
I went to another doctor and told that my prolapse size is 1.8mm so its normal.

Please tell me whom should i believe?
Is mvp appear all the time or it appear some times only?
iam very much confusing...
i headed that some people die suddenly with MVP without regurgiration. Is it true?
When regurgiration grade will increase?
I am working in S/w company.. and i will have shift timings with weekly rotaion .
monring , noon  and night .. is rotation shift give any effect to MVP?

Iam not intreting to work in S/w industry.. i want to live peaceful life like in ASHRAMAS.
Shall i go there?
If i am in S/w industry always i have google with me.. So always i read about diesease and think i may get all and i will die suddenly.

Please suggest me?
HI ... Can anyone please suggest me?

How to control my mind???
It is confusing when one doctor says one thing and one says another. From what I understand, the life expectancy of someone with MVP is the same as someone that does not have it--which is a good thing.

The way they classify MVP has changed over the years so that might be one reason why one doctor says you have it and another says you don't.

They will probably want to check your heart every couple of years. It is best if you can find a doctor and clinic you can trust and go to the same place to have the echo test done. Otherwise, it can kind of be like it is when a person weighs themselves on one scale, it says one thing and then they weigh themselves on a different scale and it says something else. Then you wonder how much do you really weigh? (I feel good knowing the same technician did my echo test twice since 2004 and she will be doing it again next month.) I was diagnosed with MVP when I was 24 and I'm now 52. I also have regurgitation which they are watching. I've been scared at times but I try not to let it get to me.

Having MVP at a young age in a way can help a person feel more inclined to take care of themselves (exercise, try to eat a healthy diet, try to avoid caffeine and extra stress, avoid street drugs, etc.) This is a good thing and helps your body and health in other ways besides just your heart.

There is an MVP forum; maybe go there and read tips from others on how they live with it.