Why This Doctor Cant Recieve Stem Cells in US?
I have seen this shocking video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcFQeRNuPDo about a doctor with heart failure being cured by stem cells at the offshore clinic Cellmedicine.  If this is true, why is it not available here??
I did not watch your youtube, but you do know that there is stem cell research going on in the US?  Google it and check out the Texas Heart Institure Stem Cell Research Center.
Ever heard of George W. Bush .............?
No this is adult stem cells.  The doc in the video actually tried to get into a trial it said and didnt fit the criteria...well just thougt it may be of interest that stem cell therapy is actually available as a fee for service and that you dont need to simply give up waiting for a heart tx
It is great to see that there are options for no option patients.  The data presented is quite encouraging and is testament to the many changes we'll likely see in the world of science and medicine in the coming years.