Heart Disease Community
Wierd Gurgling Chest sensations and derealisation
About This Community:

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Wierd Gurgling Chest sensations and derealisation

I have been getting strange sensations both in my chest and kind of blazey feeling (brain fog/derealisation).  The first signs happened about 6 months ago where I thought I was having a heart attack and subsequently have been told it was a panic attack.  I was smoking cannabis at the time and have now stopped and now seem to have these wierd sensations on a daily basis.  I am 25 and have had numerous visits to A&E and have had irregular heart beats and have been to see a cardiologist.  As from other posts no-one seems to take it seriously as being heart related and have passed it off as anxiety.  I do agree I am more anxious now as each time I get these strange sensations I get anxious about where they are coming from and why.  What I would like to know is why these sensations have all of a sudden come about and is there any cure as I can be fine one minute and the next I can have gurgling or wierd chest sensations and also derealisation or depersonalisation.  I am also finding that after a couple of bad attacks I tend to constantly check my pulse when sensations start as I have been told by ambulances that my pulse was slow and irregular during an attack and very weak.  I have read a lot about anxiety and my pulse should be racing not slow and irregular?? Can anyone shed some light on this for me? I have also noticed one of my eyes gets bloodshot very regularly on the nose side - dont know if this is related or not.
Thanks

This discussion is related to chest discomfort.
Related Discussions
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sounds like you may have Atrial Fribrillation. I have it and your symptoms sound similar to mine. There are medications for this disease- it can be helped. AFib makes me veeerrry anxious.
Blank
correction on spelling  ....   Atrial Fibrillation
Blank
I have almost the same problems that you have, for the last year or so, after waking up one night and having my pulse racing, I went to the hospital, after many tests which came up inconclusive they sent me home, saying it was chest wall pain, or anxiety. That was a year ago and I still have chest pain, and that gurgling sensation almost everyday. Frankly it scares me terribly, being only 20 non-smoker/drinker and only weighing around 150 lbs. with no previous heart problems, I'll admit that I'm kinda at the end of my rope here, and feeling a bit hopeless. I was just wondering if you have found anything to help treat it at all?
Blank
I have chest gurgling too!! very scary! I only get every once in a while... I also have palipations all the time, meaning @ least once a day! also I wake up @ night with my heart beating fast, like i am having a panic in my sleep... I have these problems since my mom died:( I think I am going to start going to counseling. Hopefully it helps! I feel like I do not want to go anywhere either , due to these weird conditions...
Blank
1562454_tn?1294981106
i dont know if u get this or not,i have never posted before i am 50 and had open heart surgery 1 year ago,they replaced my aorta valve and 2 bypasses,i continue to have some problems,the sound that yall hear sounds like a valve to me,read up on the valves in ur heart and why the noise is there,i want go into detail but just read and serch on that subject.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Top Heart Disease Answerers
976897_tn?1379171202
Blank
ed34
watford, United Kingdom
159619_tn?1318997813
Blank
erijon
Salt Lake City, UT
63984_tn?1385441539
Blank
Flycaster305
97303, OR
11548417_tn?1431627317
Blank
Ger57
Netherlands
1124887_tn?1313758491
Blank
is_something_wrong
Oslo, Norway
Blank
Occupant
IL
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Paxiled commented on Soy products may decr...
3 hrs ago
Blank
YohaniK1912 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
6 hrs ago
Blank
tisasmith commented on Online Kamagra oral j...
8 hrs ago
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543_tn?1371753642