Will I have an immediate heart attack the next few days?
I have been diagnosed with coronary ischemia. The angiogram findings are presented below:
Left main artery is free of significant disease
Left anterior descending artery is a large sized vessel with moderate luminal irregularities in its entire segment and with the evidence of myocardial bridging of the proximal to mid segment. The major diagonal branch is a medium sized vessel with 90% stenosis in its proximal segment.
Left circumflex artery is a large sized vessel with a subtotal occlusion in its proximal to mid segment. It gives off three obtuse marginal branches which are small sized vessels.
Right coronary artery is a large sized vessel with a subtotal occlusion in the distal segment. The pla is faintly visualized via antegrade flow and the branches of the pda and pla are best visualized via left to right collaterals.
I have been given medications while planning what to do:
Cardesartan
Aspirin
Clotidogrel
Carvedilol
Rosuvastatin
Hi there. I am not a doctor but will offer some advice. Looking at your results, it seems you may have some blockages. Its highly likely  these will need a medical intervention of some type. You may be a candidate for stenting or it might be necessary to have a bypass done.

For the moment try just take it as easy as possible, take your meds every day and follow your docs advice.

The Asprin and clopidogrel are usually prescribed as a preventative measure to help prevent blood clotting.
You also have a statin for colesterol and Carvedilol which is a beta blocker and Candesartan.
Both these are to ease strain on the heart and they are also prescribed for BP. How are your BP numbers?

What was your EF like in angiogram ( Its listed as LVEF %)

You cardiologist is best placed to advise, but try not to get too stressed with the Angio results.
Keep us posted
LVEF (Teicholz) 69%, I have been researching ever since I have found bypass, angioplasty and minimal invasive surgery. I am really scarred on bypass, my doctor said he will open my check and cut my ribs open to reach the heart. He also said he will stop my heart !!. I really do not want that. Will I have a heart attack my doctor said I can have a heart attack anytime but, i ask him when should I have the surgery he said I would need some preparations which will take about a month since I am on aspirin. Which is true ??? I am really confused. Please help me.
The LVEF (teicholz) is 69. How long can I wait before having surgery or angioplasty without having a heart attack. My doctor said that this is an urgent matter and I can have a heart attack anytime the other doctor which I consulted said that the clogged artery is bypassed by some arteries naturally. I do not know who is correct.