Will it get worse ?
I'm 12 years old and have hypertrophic cardio myopathy,  my dad, grandad and other members of my family have it. My dad wasent effected untill his 40's and my granda his 60's, also my cousin died when he was a baby from it anyway what I'm saying is will it get worse,  it's not that bad at the moment but I don't play many sports will I have to stop most of my activities?  
I'm afraid that this is impossible to answer because some people with this condition lead a normal life with no effects. Some worsen slowly over many years and some worsen quickly.
I think it's a good thing that your condition is known at such a young age, so you can be monitored. Serious implications happen much more where people have this condition and it isn't known about. With the right treatments at the right time, and the amount of new knowledge about this condition, I think you have a pretty good prognosis.