Woke up heart racing
I woke up last night about 2:00a.m. my heart was pounding and i thought i was going to die, no pain or anything just beating really fast, freaked me out, also i ate at about 8:30pm i thought maybe that could have caused it. but when it happened i went to the restroom, and prayed to God and it went away.  I had a heart sonogram and the doctor said my heart is perfect for my age, no heart desease.  I dont know what it is, maybe stomach problems. Help me.
That happened to me once when a T-Rex chased me in my dreams. No matter where I hid, the damn thing found me. Sometimes I've had bad dreams but not remembered them, I wake up in a panic but don't know why. When we sleep, our dreams are like reality to us and so our body responds in accordance to that dream. That includes
the heart.
I actually wake up a couple nights a week with my heart racing. Goes up to 150bpm. There are many things it could be anxiety, autonomic dysfunction, etc... I still don't know what causes mine. There is a great site *************.com, the moderator is very helpful and has great knowledge of heart problems.