Wolf Parkinson White?
Hello.  When I was younger I was diagnosed with Wolf Parkinson White syndrome.  They told me there was nothing they could do for it and that I should continue to come in for check ups.  Recently I switched to a new doctor and had ECG, holster and stress tests done.  After the tests they concluded that my accessory pathway was less prevalent when my heart rate increased.  The new doctor told me that is is NOT Wolf Parkinson White, but is simply an accessory pathway.  I'm under the impression that WPW is an accessory pathway, but also shows signs of arrhythmia and palpitations.  When I lay down to go to bed I feel discomfort in my chest and sometimes my heart skips a beat.

Is this WPW or not?

Also, should I avoid alcohol?  There seems to be a lot of confusion in regards to the effects of alcohol on the heart.  If alcohol does in fact increase my heart rate, then I shouldn't worry about developing complications because my pathway "dissapears" when my heart rate increases, right?

When should I consider ablation, if at all?