Worried about Echo
Iwas told I have Grade 2 left ventricular systolic function with regional wall motion abnormalities and boarderline left atrial enlargement...Is this heart disease? I run 5 miles every other day at 7 mph with no chest pain or shortness of breath. I am 55 years old. Please help.
Before there can be an answer to "Grade 2", it requires what test, what is the baseline, etc.  It can relate to diastole dysfunction and grade would relate to velocity flow during the heart's filling phase.  It can relate to a heart murmur.  There can be other designations when related to an EKG, etc.

Systole function relates to the heart's pumping phase.  Regional wall motion abnormalities indicates wall movement impairment (the area is not disclosed?).  Usually when there is hypokenisis (heart wall movement impairment) there is heart muscle damage. Did you have a test that calculated the heart's pumping ability...medically referred to as the ejection fraction (EF) and that indicates how much blood is pumped out into circulation with each heartbeat.  Hypokenisis would lower the EF as the heart has weaker contractions.  Normal is 55-75%.

Left atrial enlargement is an abnormal dimension of the left's side upper chamber.  Borderline enlargement may or may not be of any medical significance.

Not having any symptoms is a good sign, but it doesn't rule out a heart disorder.
Many thanks for taking the time to give me your comments. I suppose that I am not out of the woods. I will probably have to have a stress thallium. With respect to heart damage, I have never had a cardiac episode of any kind.The area that showed the impairment was the anterior wall of the left ventricle but I was not given the measurement. I just ran 5 miles at 7mph and had no symptoms whatsoever. Again, many thanks for your help and insight.