Your thoughts on my "attack"
I'm a fit 37 year old male I'm 5-10 weight 170lbs I know it's stupid but I don't go to doctors unless I'm in the back of an ambulance. A few days ago I don't know what happened. I was sitting at the kitchen table reading a book and I got extreme dry mouth I got up to walk the 6 steps to get a drink of water and I was super short of breath I got really bad tunnel vision and then I collapsed I didn't loose awareness of what was going on around me it felt like everything was really far away after a few seconds (that's what it felt like at least) I tried to get up to ealk into the living room to lay down on the couch I made it about halfway before collapsing again I layesvwhere I was for about 15 minutes then went to the couch and laid down I was sweating and and had dry mouth in the next 20 minutes or so I drank a glass of water and I began to feel better I don't feel as I did before my attack but I feel much better what do you think
I want to scare you a little bit here.   Not too much, but enough to make you want to see a doctor really soon:

You have described 'pre-syncope,' which is a prelude to a faint.  For some reason, your blood pressure dropped enough to produce some of the symptoms of shock (narrowed field of vision, sweating, etc).  

Fainting in itself is a bad thing, because people who do it often suffer a head injury on the way down.

However, the bigger thing is *what* exactly caused this, and here's the scary part:  among the most likely things are a heart arrhythmia or some problem in the brain.

You need to see a doctor *now.*

You need to see a doctor *now.*
Duplicate post:  sorry about that.