abdominal fluttering on right side of abdomen
About a month ago, I started getting a fluttering feeling on the right side of my abdomen, just right of the center of my abdomen but higher up then my navel.  I just thought it was an air pocket.  Today I have had it most of the day every minute or less.  I just went to get me a glass of spring water out of my spring water system and as I was bending over slightly, I felt like I had a baloon on my right side or like something was there.  I then got an ache that went across my abdomen and into my back slightly.  Should I be concerned about this?  I am 69 and definitely not pregnant.  I plan on calling my physician about this on Monday just to be on the safe side.  I was wondering if anyone else ever experienced anything like this.  I have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, mitral valve prolapse, and am overweight.  I am working on the above.  All of my father's brothers died of heart disease in their 60's and his sisters died of heart disease also.  One in her 70's and the other in her 80's.  Therefore, I know I am at risk.
I had that today for 3 hours. Went to er I thought it was pvcs but for some reason the doctor said I was fine