about mvp syndrome?
my qestion is like that i been flying a lot of time before but sense i diagnosed with mvp i just to scare to do it dont know really why ,but i dont fly sense than is been almost 5 years now but ths friday i have to go and sit on the plane and i dont want something happend with me maybe is crazy a little this is how i feel
this fly i have to do it for sure and i want to do it i know i cant die with this syndrome
but i try before fly and i almost collapse on the airport why is that??
please someone help me i m really desperate

thank you so much
Usually MVP is not a serious condition.  Symptoms may develop at moderate to severe regurgitation.  Regurgitation is backflow bood into the upper chamber rather than pumped into circulation.  Symptoms would be shortness of breath, possibly chest pain, and fatigue.

You may be having symptoms of anxiety so it may be a good idea to get some help with that condition.  It doesn't appear you have any heart issues.