HEART DISEASE
COMMUNITY
after stunts operation pain will again generated why plz give any suggestion to cure
by ramakalpana, Nov 11, 2011
after stunts operation pain will again generated why plz give any suggestion to cure.My dad had 2 stunts left & right of the heart.But with in 1 year agin pain generated why.now what i do please give any suggestions.is bypass surgery is good or stents operation r good plz give me reply.after stents operation bypass surgery will i prefer.plz give me reply
Member Comments (1)
by ed34, Nov 12, 2011
What you decide to do, totally depends on the reasons for his symptoms. What you need to do first, is establish the cause of his pain. Are the existing stents blocked, or has he developed new blockages. If the blockage is new and small, then there is no reason to go through the trauma of bypass. If one of the existing stents is blocked, they will probably rather insert a new stent inside the old, rather than the trauma of bypass.
So the first thing to establish is the cause of the pain, preferably with an angiogram, and as soon as possible if he is getting chest pains.