Heart Disease Expert Forum
anemic
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

anemic

Hi I know am anemic but lately I've been having sharp pain's in my chest also I when I was getting ready for bed I had blood in my eye is that because of being anemic . I have a ulcer but with out health insunce I only take over the counter meds . can you help me with this . thank you
1495448_tn?1326846430
I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble.  Anemia shouldn't cause sharp chest pains or blood in the eye.  If you have a significant ulcer it may be bleeding which may be contributing to your anemia.  I understand you don't have health insurance, but if you are having medical problems that are concerning you, please get evaluated at your local emergency department.  They often have financial counselors that can help you determine your eligibility for certain types of health insurance.  Best of luck to you.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
CCFHeart MD25Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity