angiogram shows 30% blockage
I am 5.5 and 26 years old.I have had a chest pain 2 months and went and admitted in the hospita under observation and they have taken all the tests related to heart(ECG,Thread Mill,Blood tests,ultra sound and angiogram).After checking all these tests doctors told every thing is normal and you dont need to worry.But in angiogram it is showing 30% blockage.

My question is is there anything to worry about that 30% blockage and some times I am getting pain in my chest which radiates to left hand after walking and some times even when I am at rest.Again I consulted doctor with these symtoms and doctor told that just ignore pain as it is not related to heart.Can you suggest me whether I can ignore this pain.
In reality it is highly unlikely you will notice any problems from a 30% blockage. The heart only requires 30-35% of the artery to be free, the rest is reserve. There is a chance it will increase in time so keep an eye on your symptoms.
do you know which artery has the blockage and which part of the artery?