Heart Disease Expert Forum
anterior wall ischemia will effect for 12 years child

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

my cousin son age is 12 years from past 30 days he is not walking properly and it is unbalanced,today we gone to the ecg test ,in the report its showing anterior wall ischemia .Any body know it will effected for heart or any thing
Speaking generally, it is not likely that this ecg finding is affecting his walking ability or balance. It would be very unusual for a 12 yo to have actual anterior wall ischemia, which means lack of blood flow to a portion of the heart, so it is more likely that the ecg findings represent something else and not actual ischemia. With that said, I do not know his medical history, I can not see the ECG, and do not know if he has some congenital heart issue that could predispose him to ECG changes. I would recommend that you discuss the finding with his doctor.