Heart Disease Community
are test true

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

are test true

I had an situation happen about an year ago i went back to school and started working in the er as an medical emergency tech.  i do cpr asst doctors in many emergency procedures I was working 80 hrs an pay period not any more I only work two to three days now  to make an long story shory one day i was doing my daily thing cleaning ect. and I sat down and got up from the compter because i knew something was wrong i felt my heart poun very fast the I felt like I was going to pass out I lay on the bed and lather ended up in er I seem so tired i could even hold my hands up and I don't think my speek was off but I felt to tired to talk the said it was anxiety and did an stress test echo every thing was fine latter whent to see my doctor i put on an vest to catch the palpations but nothing was found,later last week had another echo and today was told of an mild mitral regurgitation what am I doing wrong and where does this come from and am really concerned and afraid i eat right and exercise i dont drink or smoke never did I am foury two years old i am not over weight,how can this be corrected or how true is the test can i trust the results and why didnt they find this when i was in the hospital this does mean a liking value in the heart does it not did this come because my dad had heart problems copd because he just didn't eat right for many years and was  over weighted and smoke and was an drinker I do none of these things and never have tell me what should i do should I be concerned about my heart will this get worse if finds are true.
thank you for your time thelma.