Heart Disease Community
baby boy

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

baby boy

my baby is 2 years old and this happens twice. his lips turn purple and after that his face turn purple too and his body is shaking ang he stop breathing for several moments. is that sign of eart attack?

This discussion is related to why does my lip turn purple?.
It sounds like it could have been a seizure.  He needs to be seen by a doctor, right away.
He does need to be seen by a doctor. It could also be heart related. I was the same way as a baby. Doctors kept sending me for EEGs to test my brain waves. I have no idea what the results were since I was too young to be told anything. It wasn't till I was much older that a doctor said it wasn't epilepsy but it was my heart. Good news is my heart rhythm may be weird but I'm turning 60 next week. So at least it wasn't anything fatal. Please do take him in.
You definitely need to get him in to see the doctor; take him to the ER if you need to. This is not normal at all and if he truely stops breathing, he may not start it back up again.
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
JessicaWooten31 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
55 mins ago
Dalubaba commented on Brain Fog ..the cause...
SassyLassie commented on photo
Apr 16