Heart Disease Expert Forum
believe carpal tunnel w/a twist

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

believe carpal tunnel w/a twist
I'm a 54 year old male that has been having signs of cts for a couple years, hands would go slightly numb while riding motorcycle,running heavy equipment and alittle at night,but last labor day I collapsed on the floor and couldn't get up, I was diagnosed with an epidural abcess, discitus and ostiomylitus. I had a X-stop placed in my lower back a few years prior so they went in and irrigation &debreathment of the abcess and removed the X-stop, they also did a decompressive laminectomy of lumbar 2-4, while recovering my shoulders seemed to be sore, now, of course I have a sore lower back but my shoulders never got any better, they hurt when I lift them 35 degrees and have a spot where you can put pressure on also hurts, at night while laying in bed I can't lay on any shoulder without my whole arm and hand painfully going to sleep, i figure there is some nerve trouble just kinda of wondering other's opinion before my next Doctors appointment, thanks for your time
It is difficult to diagnose what your pain is due to without a physical exam.  I suggest you go to your doctor and tell him what your exact symptoms are.  Hopefully with a good history and physical exam he will be able to make the best recommendations for either imaging or treatment.