Heart Disease Expert Forum
believe carpal tunnel w/a twist
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
believe carpal tunnel w/a twist
I'm a 54 year old male that has been having signs of cts for a couple years, hands would go slightly numb while riding motorcycle,running heavy equipment and alittle at night,but last labor day I collapsed on the floor and couldn't get up, I was diagnosed with an epidural abcess, discitus and ostiomylitus. I had a X-stop placed in my lower back a few years prior so they went in and irrigation &debreathment of the abcess and removed the X-stop, they also did a decompressive laminectomy of lumbar 2-4, while recovering my shoulders seemed to be sore, now, of course I have a sore lower back but my shoulders never got any better, they hurt when I lift them 35 degrees and have a spot where you can put pressure on also hurts, at night while laying in bed I can't lay on any shoulder without my whole arm and hand painfully going to sleep, i figure there is some nerve trouble just kinda of wondering other's opinion before my next Doctors appointment, thanks for your time
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
4612161 tn?1357167128
It is difficult to diagnose what your pain is due to without a physical exam.  I suggest you go to your doctor and tell him what your exact symptoms are.  Hopefully with a good history and physical exam he will be able to make the best recommendations for either imaging or treatment.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
A
A
Blank
Request an Appointment
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now