blood clot antibiotics?
Hi, I'm doing some very important research on blood clots and antibiotics, but I'm finding it hard to find good information (that I know is accurate)

I would GREATLY appreciate if anyone here could give tell me a few antibiotics used to treat blood clots.

Also the main antibiotic I'm looking for is one produced by a form of fungus, but I have no idea what it's called or if it really exists, any ideas would be very helpful.
Antibiotics to treat blood clots?  Never heard of that.

I presume you are in medical school.............?
No, lol it's for something else of personal matters, I actually made a mistake now that I think of it, it's not necessarily an antibiotic, just something produced by a fungus that should be able to breakup blood clots
Here is a clotbuster made from haemolytic streptococci......A very sick mushroom could have this bacteria I guess.

Streptokinase is a thrombolytic agent i.e. it dissolves vascular thrombi. This potent agent is derived from the beta haemolytic streptococci and is consequently associated with the risk of anaphylaxis. The risk is dependent upon the level of the patients circulating anti-streptokinase antibodies.
:) thanx, I'm not sure if thats the exact chemical I was looking for, but using some other information in there I found a LOT more to go off of to find the fungus I'm looking for, its more of a matter of asking mycologists rather than doctors now  lol (of course if anyone else has any ideas or references that'd be great to)
It is call Chinese Black Fungus or ......  many names.  We use it for cooking.  I use it a lot after giving birth also.  It takes away the clot but it won't cause bleed.

http://www.globalgourmet.com/food/special/1999/asian/fungus.html

I also use some herbs to help my heart because the Western Medicine is not suitable for me.  You need a registered Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner to see you're a suitable candidate to use it or not.  They added (Tienchi) herbs into it to prevent or more effective use of the herb also.  Please google "Tienchi" as well if you need further information.  It is a kind of clotting and anti-clotting agent as well.  It despatches clot.  My TCM said all medicines including herbs are contain 30% of toxic.  Please use it via a qualify TCM Practitioner.

http://www.mdidea.com/products/new/new080.html
http://www.health-report.co.uk/phytochi_tienchi_ginseng.html

Take care
:) ty, thats probably the best answer I've got so far, that might be the right one