blood clots in sinus cavity
so you know when you through up and it comes out your nose. and sometimes some gets stuck in your sinus passageway and i kind of hurts. and you have to like cough it up or swallow it. i know groosss! but anyways the other day i woke up with a really sore through and it felt like i had knives in my sinus passageway finally the next day i was able to suck down and cough up what was in my sinus passage but for the second time now i saw hard blood clots and mucus.... am i okay? what should i do?
I've never vomited through my nose but I know people do that sometimes. The nasal cavity is a pretty delicate area. Very dry air, blowing your nose too hard and certainly picking your nose too much can cause a bit of a nose bleed. I would guess forceful vomiting would do the same thing. You probably had some bleeding in there that clotted and then cleared out when you self-suctioned (?) :-)  Do watch for sinus pain in your face and around your eyes and for fever in case you develop an infection.