Aa
A
A
Close
1872071 tn?1320291132
brachial plexus damage and its effects on the heart?
Helli.  Another one of my odd question.  I was in a motor vehicle accident ten years ago and have damage to my brachial plexus.  I have had the pains similar to the ones associated with brachial plexus damage (shoulder pain, neck pain, arm pain, chest pain) for a long time now I have been getting heart palps, fast heart beat and pain in the center left portion of my chest. Its very scary.  I have talked to my dr who sums it up to anxiety but it happens no matter what is going on.  EKG shows a normal heart but I know there's better tests for determining whether one has heart disease or not.  Anyway, do you think these new pains are associated with my brachial plexus damage.  I am not overly scared, its just very bothersome to me and yea I am a bit afraid.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I have exactly the same thing .. and my wreck was 10 years ago ..  my brach plexus injury is on the right side .. my heart has been doing the same as yours for one year now .
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Keep in mind that doctors will always drive your mind away from worrying about your heart.
Yes, it could be related to your brachial plexus injury. It's just not that easy to tell on a clinical level today. And, even if you could, there are no real treatment options for you.
Sorry to be so straight but that's it.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1499916784
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506084164
Blank
Netherlands