brachytherapy
I have had several bouts with the restenosis of a stent placed in my right circumflex. It is now occurring roughly every 6 months.  The other complication is, when that artery completely blocks == i go into a'fib -- My cardiologist has suggested brachytherapy -- has anyone else had experience with his procedure? Or with the complication I have outlined, if so, how were you treated?
Are they using bare metal stents rather than drug eluting stents? with DES and taking plavix, restenosis is very rare.
Are you having coronary artery spasms.  It seems if the artery is totally blocked there would be heart cell damage.

Bradycardia therapy in the event of a system fault involves an implantable cardiac device and will provide a stable heart rhythm in the event of a system fault. Is that the therapy you are referring.
thank you for your replies -- yes they are using the drug eluting stents -- and I am on a regimen of Plavix and 325 mg of aspirin every day -- I have had heart damage -- but the Dr's say it is not catastrophic -- the therapy being discussed is called brachytherapy -- where they implant radioactive seeds inside the stent -- however since my first posting I have been told that the Hospital in Atlanta no longer does it -- neither does the Cleveland clinic -- so I am just waiting until the stent collapses again.  Any suggestions would be most welcome at this point.