Heart Disease Community
c aronary heart discease

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

c aronary heart discease

i have got done angeoplasty one and half year back. this one and half year i have not smoked cigarettes . stopped totally. but now iam smoking five six cigerettes per day. is it realy dangerous.
You're kidding, right? Smoking is a HUGE risk factor for CAD.  You had a scare 1 1/2 years ago and you started smoking again, prepare for another scare. You really need to stop, this could escalate until it's too late.

Jon
I think you know the answer to this question my friend. You're assuring yourself and your family of another procedure that could be wholly avoidable.

I've heard it is very difficult to quit smoking, but you've obviously done it once before. Get back on the horse again and you'll be the better for it. And stay away from people who smoke - it will only tempt you to succumb to this terrible habit.

Toby