can i get help
So about 4 months ago i started to feel weird. Went to er..was having neck head scalp pain. They did ct and said i was fine. Went to dr he gave me injections. From then i had went to neuro because i was still feeling off. Did mri of brain mra and mri of cervical spine. Everything normal. Went to ent because of tinnitus. All was normal and he said tmj. Then chest pain came and i went to cardio he did ekg echo and treadmill stress. Also went back for nuclear stress test and ct angiogram. All tests came back normal except ct as i have not heard results yet....
Got blood work done and every thing normal except hematocrit was low and low red blood count.  
What now. I notice when i walk around and stand up my pulse speeds up. When we are shopping i have to lean on the basket and kind of bend over and it makes all the feelings i have go away. Please help me.