Heart Disease Expert Forum
chest hurting

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

chest hurting
my chest has been hurting the past couple of days and under my left arm.i haft to take deap breaths alot here latley and stay tired all the time and get dizzy at times was just wondering if its a heart related problem.
It is not possible to determine if chest pain is heart related over the internet. The safest and best thing to do is to visit your doctor. An EKG, history and physical exam, and bloodwork will help figure out if you pain is heart related. Best of luck.