chest pain, usually after running
Approx 1 1/2 years ago, I was 203 lbs, I subsequently lost 75 lbs, to be out of health risk, after losing approx 20 lbs, I started running at night for 2.3 miles with my dog, after seeing the great affects of this, I started to add jogging in the morning as well, I was able to run for 100 mins, approx 8+ miles, somewhere in the 1200-1300 calories on my treadmill.  When combining this with the 2.3 jog at night with my walking during the day, I was close to burning 1800 calories per day.  This seemed to work fine for about a year.  I got a new job, which forced me to workout less, I gained 20 lbs back, and with a new job and time on my hand, I can do the proper jogging again.  This is the background.  

It seems that I have colds often, which may be complicating matters more.  

When I jog in the morning, if on 1 days rest, and only jog for about 1 hour, I have no pain, but during the same day, at night, when I run the 2.3 miles with my dog, about an hour later, I get chest pains which eventually go away, but faster with tylenol and/or mortin.  The next morning, after waiting approx 7 hours, I run for 30 minutes, and an hour later, I get chest pains.  This seems to be a pattern that is getting worse and worse.  

Any ideas?

I have a very slow metabolism, I must burn more calories that I eat, otherwise I gain wait.

Please help

This discussion is related to Chest pain after exercise, not during.
I experienced the same experience after running for about an hour and fifteen minutes on my treadmills yesterday. I had tight, sometimes crippling chest pains throughout the day and night. It went away (FINALLY) by the time I woke up. I think it's a mixture of body overheat and maybe tearing a tissue or ligament in your chest. I think the proper term is intracostal. you should be fine, just try not to overwork yourself or work out too hard in a short period of time. STAY HYDRATED, as dehydration and overwork (too much trauma/stress on your body too fast) are the leading causes.