Heart Disease Community
chest pain and tingling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

chest pain and tingling

i have been having reacurring episodes of chest pain and tingling and numbness in my left arm and hand. my arm feels very weak. the pain in my chest is like a deep soreness and i sometimes feel this fullness in my throat. there is also tingling in my neck and throat and severe neck pain on my left side. i went to the ER a few months ago and they did an EKG and nothing was wrong. i followed up with a doctor and he performed an EKG and he also said that my heart was in goo condition. these episodes keep coming and going and i am beginning to worry. ther tingling spread up my chest and into my throat a dn the pain radiates through ym chest up my neck and down my left arm and it is very sensitive to touch. sometimes i feel the tingling in my upper abdomen. I dont know what to do and i have also noticed my heart rate has been higher than usual. its been in the 90s when it is usualli in upper 60s or mid 70s. do you have any suggestions for me?
im 24/m and have the same problem,a chest pain in the centre of my chest and sometimes to the left of my chest near my shoulder and pec muscle below,also a numbness and tingling in my left arm and fingers,sometimes in my neck,been to hospital for ECG and blood tests and was told everything was ok - the problem is how long can this go on for, because its a scarey feeling and is anxiety making it worse. have you been told of any suggestions??
I too have this occuring problem, have been down A+E twice in a month with seeing the doctor in between visits and have been given the all clear, but surely something must be wrong or atleast someone out there may have an answer(I hope).

hedkandi000 I thought I had written your comment your symptoms sound 100% like mine, a doctor told me it was idigestion, I wondered how they got there license

I'm currently in the stages of having my muscle and nerves checked so will let you know how I get on if it clears my problem that is.

If anybody has been given a remedy please feel free to share would love to cure this problem as i'm getting panic/anxiety attacks because of it.