chest pain and wearing an event heart monitor age 28?
I am age 28, female and have had on and off chest pain for the past year. In the past I have always had muscle spasms, tingling in legs and hands, saw numerous neurologists years before and ruled out neuro diseases. In the past year, I have had severe stabbing pain in my chest, right over my heart and in my back. It will last for about 4 or 5 seconds. Sometimes it comes and goes for an entire day, and there are times I don
If it's any consolation, my cardio told me that cardiac pain is almost NEVER stabbing pain.  Good luck.
I'm not a doctor, I can only speak for myself, but I have had three heart attacks and have angina attacks regularly.  Never have I had a 'stabbing' feeling, it is more of a pressure issue and when it radiates toward my left side, it gets my attention.  I've had a lot of stents installed, and have learned what kind of symptoms need to direct me to the wonderful doctor I have.  A sharp pain for me is a arthritis issue.  Always be aware of chest pain, but usually sharp pain is not a cardiac issue, I'm told, and that is what I've experienced.
flycaster is exactly right.. Cardiac pain in nature is not stabbing, but more of a pressure that can radiate.
I am 36 and wearing one right now (EVENT MONITOR).  There is no age limit to where it is a good idea to care for your own health.  Better at 26-30 then 40-50 when it is too late.  Hopefully they will find nothing and you'll change your diet and live a happy, healthy lifestyle.
Hi, I'm 20 years old and actually had an ablation done when I was 18 years old. Since my procedure I've still been dealing with palpations and chest pains so I can relate to the symptoms you are having. I've been in and out of heart specialtist and will be wearing a heart monitor starting tomorrow for 4 weeks. I hope the doctors figure out whats wrong because its not fun at all.
Good Luck
I agree with what the others ahve said.  my son had an event monitor for 30 every time I would call it is they would say ok everything sound okay. Not trying to scare you but just trying to tell you why they might say that. when we went to his cardiac appt the doctor did say he was having tachky issues. I told him basically the company said thing were okay. he said what he thinks they mean is the transmission over the phone sounded okay.
I hope all goes well adn you can get some answers soon. I have the same type of  chest pain and they have ruled cardiac out and they see on a mri that I have a protrusion of one of my disk (they were actually looking to see if my tumors were appearing on my spine) they said the chest pain was cause by the disk

good luck
michelle