chest pain/dizziness/left shoulder & arm pain/fatigue
I was hoping someone could help me out. I have been having recurring chest pain since June of '06, but is getting to the point that it is always there, and getting worse. It happens on my left side close to my sternum, radiates to my back shoulder, my left arm goes numb--both hands go numb, goes up into my neck and sometimes feels like I have a lump in my throat. It also seems to hurt in my left breast. The pain seems to be alright at rest, but worse when I am active, although I can walk on the treadmill at a 3.5-4.5 for 30 minutes a day. I am tired all of the time and seem to be short of breath...like when walking up a flight of only 20 steps. It is really beginning to scare me. I had an echocardiogram done, and that was normal. I have a bp monitor at home and that ranges from 110/66 up to 133/80 at any given time. I had my cholesterol checked at that is 157. hdl of 69 and ldl of 79. I am 31 and don't have any family history of heart problems. The pain is stabbing, squeezing, and sharp and I get hot flashy and dizzy at times. I can be sitting and get a rush of dizziness like I am about to pass out for no reason. It hurts to take a deep breath and my whole chest feels like I have cracked ribs. I feel like I get those flutters in my throat - some that even take my breath away and some that I have to cough in order to breath right. I have a lot of upper right quad pain too and have been taking nexium for 2 months with no help. It feels like there is some 2 inches in size trying to squeeze through something that is only .5" in size. My heart rate is usually around 60-80 while at rest and about 124-160 when exercising. I often get ringing in my ears and headaches too. Does anyone have any suggestions.
Hunter06
Your symptoms sound a lot like mine back in July 2005.  I ended up in ER a few times because I thought I was having heart attacks.  Each time, they took EKG and found nothing wrong.  My doctor said it was anxiety/panic attacks.  I did my own research to find out what was wrong with me and in Oct 2005, I requested a mercury test (blood test).  My elevated mercury level confirmed my suspicion.  In July, my dentist drilled out a big amalgam filling and deep cleaned my teeth.  I must have ingested some mercury or breathed in the vapor.  I was in perfect health before then.  After that trip to the dentist, I started to have problems with my heart, my stomach (GERD)....I still have a lot of silver fillings in my mouth, and every 6 months, when I go in to have my teeth clean, my symptoms flare up worse.  I learned alot recently by reading a book about amalgam illness by doctor Andrew Hall Cutler.  

I'm not sure if you have any fillings in your mouth, but if you do, maybe it is chronic mercury poisoning.  When it first happend to me, I could not even walk in the store for more than 30 minutes without feeling tired/fatigue and had to sit down.  I started to take supplements, and that helped.  I'm also taking the Mangosteen juice sold in Costco or Sams club (1 or 2 oz a day).  I have to say that juice gave me my energy back.  It does not hurt to try, and it is all natural.
Hope you feel better!
i take nexuim also.. it causes anxiety..and my pain is exactly like yours.. the dizziness scares me.. and the ringing in my ears..