Heart Disease Community
chest pain

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

chest pain

im a 28 year old female and for the past 5 years have suffered with chest pain on and off but lateley it doesnt seem to go away its mainly down the middle of the chest but can go to the left or right some times its there for hours like somone is pushing there finger in my chest all the time, then other times i get a quick pain that goes as quick as it came, i also get the odd little shooting pain in my arm or hand and i smoke and for a few weeks have been experiencing slight dizzy spells can any one help
Avatar n tn

Chest pain is very subjective, it can be caused by a number of factors but most people connect it to Cardiac reasons which causes Cardiac Anxiety. I have been sufferin with very similar chest pains to those that you have mentioned for a year or so. I`m a 21 year old male, in good shape, although i do have a very anxious personality. Chest pains can also be phantom, only in your mind and do not actually have any Biological cause. If the pains do worry you then see a Doctor but take into consideration your age and health Etc.

Jon