chest pain
I have been having chest pain on the left side of my chest. I dont know if its my breast that is causing me pain or my heart. I feel relieved when I lay down but once I stand it seems to come back. I also took a bayer asprin just in case I might be having a heart attack but taking it seems to not relieve me of the pain. Is this a heart problem, muscular or breast problem? has anyone experienced anything like this? I am also having shortness of breath and my heart beats fast, these are new symptoms.
HI I NEED THE SAME INFO.  MY CHEST LEFT SIDE ABOVE LEFT BREAST HAS STARTED HURTING AND THE PAIN IS CONSTANT AND EXCRUCIATING!  HURTS WORSE WHEN I MOVE AND/OR BREATHE AND HAS NOT GOTTEN BETTER SINCE IT STARTED ABOUT 12 HRS AGO.  IT WAS JUST A DULL PAIN @ 1ST BUT NOW IT HAS GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE I WONT BE ABLE TO TAKE IT MUCH LONGER... WILL PROB END UP IN THE ER, BUT I HAVE ALREADY TAKEN MEPERGAN(I TAKE FOR MIGRAINES) AND HAS NOT HELPED THE PAIN:(  i also had a terrible migraine the past 2 days, which is finally gone, and my right upper arm was hurting several days prior TO THIS NEW PAIN, BUT IS JUST A DULL PAIN NOW THAT THE LEFT CHEST/ABOVE BREAST PAIN HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE MIX.) PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!  I DONT KNOW IF I HAVE A PULLED MUSCLE, PNEUMONIA, OR I AM HAVING A HEART ATTACK!!  IT HURTS EVEN TO MOVE/BREATHE!!  TRIED TO PUT A QUESTION IN FOR SOME HELP EARLIER BUT THEY WANTED ME TO PAY FOR THE ANSWER:(  ALSO, I BROKE MY ANKLE 3 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE HAD EXTREME SWELLING IN THE FOOT AND LEG.  BEEN BACK TO WORK ABOUT A MONTH AND SWELLING SEEMS MUCH BETTER, BUT HAS BEEN WORSE TODAY FOR SOME REASON?  I ALSO HAVE A DRY COUGH BUT HAVE HAD A SMALL AMT OF PHLEM COUGHED UP A LITTLE WHILE AGO.  I REALLY NEED SOME HELP ON WHAT THIS COULD BE!?  DONT HAVE ANY DAYS TO BE OUT OF WORK SINCE I HAVE JUST RETURNED, BUT I KNOW IF THIS DOES NOT GET BETTER BY THE AM I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO GO...  OH AND ALSO IT HAS STARTED HURTINGSOME  IN MY BACK AS IF GOES STRAIGHT THRU, BUT THE BACK PAIN IS NOWHERE NEAR THE SEVERITY OF THE CHEST PAIN!   THANX FOR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP/ADVISE!!
PAGE
OH YEAH, FORGOT TO MENTION THAT MY HEART WAS BEATING FAST THIS AFTERNOON AND THIS WAS WELL BEFORE THE LEFT CHEST/BREAST PAIN GOT SO UNBEARABLE.  THANX!!