chest pains that hit very hard and I hit ground or pass out
I have see the MVD show and it is so much like what I have been having for 4 years. Drs. keep acting like it is all in my head, even told that by a couple.  It is getting worse and more frenquent. Don't know what to do or where to go to get help.  They started out when walking or with exercise, but now are anytime, day or night, sitting, sleeping or walking to mailbox. Have had numereous tests, seen 4 heart doctors, 8 other doctors and 3 PA/NP's and no one seems to know what it might be. Primary doctor said it might be angina pectoris and wants me to see another heart doc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Sounds like heart issues, but you've consulted the specialist.  Did they run any tests beyond an EKG?  such as:24 hour or longer heart monitor?

What is you resting HR and BP?  Is you heart beat regular?  

You may want to try a post on:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/show/95
Sorry for late response to you. I have accepted your invitation and look forwarding helping you. Joanincarolina

Thanks for watching the PBS show