chest vibration
Last night I had a vibration thing happen in my chest off and on for about 2 hours.  I am almost positive that my pulse was normal just fast (100-110).  It was scary but I didn't panic and my breathing stayed normal.  I have had a panic attack before (full on heart attack thinking kind) and this wasn't like that.  I was just wondering if the heart can be spasming and yet not be arrythmic.  Does that make sense?  Is an anxiety attack and a panic attack the same thing?  (I did post on the anxiety forum too, I just feel like it is a heart related issue so I thought I'd try it here too!!)

I have mentioned that I am heading to Mayo and I would like to go up there with only the relevant chest related issues and although I FEEL like last night was one, I really honestly don't know anymore.

Thanks you all and I hope you have a great weekend.
I too have been having these strange vibrations in my chest. Mine, thus far, have all been to the right of the breastbone at the top of the breast. It does feel like a cell phone vibrating or a mild shock of some sort. It doesn't hurt but is disconcerting. I have researched and found no clear answers. I am wondering if it could be something related to our use of technology - constantly being in contact with computers, cell phones, ipods, etc...perhaps we are upsetting the normal electical impulses in our body. The vibrations I have experienced have been any time of day or night and sitting up or lying down. The duration is 3-4 seconds at a time. It can occur every few minutes or go for hours without any at all. I have been experiencing them off and on all day today as I have been researching possible causes. I am a 48 year old female, type 2 diabetic (diet controlled), mild hypertension - taking a minimal dose of Altace/Ramipril along with Crestor to keep cholesterol low. I am interested to hear from others who have pursued medical intervention - has anyone gotten a plausible reason for the buzzing sensation?
What do you think of my theory about technology?
Some of the comments sound like they're referring to the same thing I'm experiencing. Others sound pretty far off. My bed does not feel like it's shaking, for example, however it does feel a little like the "purring" described by purringLADY. I had a heart attack nine days ago and had a stent (actually, I believe it was two stents) implanted in my left anterior descending artery the following day. I was not told if they are drug-eluding or not. Tonight, after going to bed, I began experiencing a vibration in my upper left chest. It is not related to my breathing, but does appear to be related to my heartbeat, with the vibration coming every other beat and lasting one second or less. My first thought was that one or both stents had or were migrating, but the medical websites I've visited so far say stents can't migrate. My only thought is that they are somehow vibrating as the blood flows through them and over the mesh. I've found this forum and one other single question from a man with the same symptoms and medical history as me. Unfortunately, I've found no websites that address the issue and, even more unfortunately, it appears physicians -- specifically, cardiologists -- are not inclined to answer any of the questions we're all having. If anyone gets a straight answer directly from a physician, please post it here. I have a follow-up appointment with my cardiologist in four days. I intend to ask him about it, and I'll post what I find out. Stay tuned.
I found out I have A Fib and tachycardia a few weeks ago.  My doctor put me on multaq and I did fine for 6 days, and then felt the vibrations, nausea and faint also heavy feeling in chest.  He took me off the multaq and put me on flecainide, and after 6 days, you guessed it, the vibrations, severe nausea and I again felt faint. Dr. then put me on propafenone 150MG, and I was sick from the first pill.  I know these are all symptoms of overdose, and also know that I cannot take drugs of any kind.  I never had the vibrations until I took the meds.  I am now back on flecainide, but only one 50MG pill a day.  I don't know if this is going to work or not, may go back into A Fib.  I do know that all of this is from the meds.  I read that some people are not on any medications and still get the vibrations,  so don't know what to think about that.  All I know is that it is frightening.  
Just wanna wade in to this aswell. Yesterday I started feeling these vibrations also. Its like the vibrations described before but mine buzzes for about a second, then stops for 2 seconds or so, then buzzes again for 1 second, and so on. I thought maybe a nights sleep would stop it, but its still there. It doesnt hurt in any way, and it feels just like any other muscles spasming. I had an ECG less than a year ago and the doctor said it was perfect. Im 27. Hopefully it will just stop on its own.
I'm a 50 yr old female with family history of heart disease but none for me to date.  I too, have been awakened by  a purring or vibration in my chest over my heart (exactly where I would place my hand to say the Pledge of Allegiance).  I had been sleeping while laying on my left side and it did indeed feel like a cell phone on vibrate.  The vibrations seemed to follow my breathing but continued when I held my breath.  I thought perhaps it might be stress related  or wondered if it might be realted to caffeine consumption.  Caffeine helps hold off migraines for me so I drink at least one 20 oz coke per day plus tea.  I've never heard anyone else mention this happening to them and I have been a regular visitor with my father this past year as he has had 3 heart surgeries/procedures and many of the patients share stories about symptoms and treatments while waiting on the doctor.  While it is comforting to know others have experienced the same symptoms it is alarming that there are no answers as to the cause/treatment.
I have this real light fluttering going on my left side of my chest, not on the top outside skin area, but seems like a nerve?  Doesn't hurt, just would like to know if I need to get checked.  
For some weeks I may not notice it much, then it comes back more strongly. The last week or so I have also been getting it when i lie on my back. Used to only get it when i lay on the left side.
It only happens some hours after going to sleep for me.
Last night it was getting pretty strong - so I took a disprin and it went away. Not sure how directly this is related.
I think I must drink more water and less coffee, and less sugar
Although the vibration is strong, right near or at the heart - there is no discomfort other than not being able to sleep.
Am under a bit of stress but not too bad.
Would love to get rid of these vibrations.
comforting to me to find this forum also.  I have this what I call "shaking" in my heart area almost every time I fall asleep.  Sometimes it wakes me up too.  Doc says it is common and nothing, but it is disturbing to me. Usually if I change positions, like from one side to another, it stops but I still don't like it.  I have gotten up and taken BP and check pulse and nothing seems abnormal, I just wish it would stop.  It is scary.
Are you still on plavix and crestor, i just started taking the same two meds and i have the vibrating all day and night?  Doctor says its not my heart? Never had this feeling before I started taking these two drugs.
I turned 45 today and I have been experiencing these flutters for about a month now.  My pulse is the same but i am have some chest pain.  Nothing that I would normally be concerned with because I have been told i have arthritis in my chest.  I am concerned because heart disease runs in my family.  I just wanted to see if I should have this checked.  Thanks for the the forum.  Now I dont feel like I am going crazy.
My vibration/buzzing in my left breast area began a couple of days ago. I have no medical history to speak of - in the past I have had a complete cardio workup, but like many of you all tests were negative. It also happens any time of day, no specific activity; haven't experienced any known night time problem in additon to my known perimenopausal symptoms at night where sleep is already a challenge for me.
After reading some of your comments about waking up to the bed shaking, I remembered that I have experienced that, but just thought I was having some kind of weird dream. Now I'm not sure what that was. My husband is a medical provider and I asked him if he's ever had a patient present with these vibration symptoms and he said he had heard of it, but just thought the person was crazy. Of course, I thanked him for his wonderful insight :-)  
Oh, there it goes again (the vibration). Anyway, based on what I've read here, I will drink more water and breathe deeper (take in more oxygen).
Thanks for all of the great posts about this issue. 30yo male here, experiencing these symptoms. They have been occurring for around a year. Thought I was having a cardiac episode the first few times, went to the hospital, had EKGs, blood tests, x-rays, everything they'd let me do. they found nothing at all related to my heart.

I was told it must be stress, anxiety, or consuming too much chocolate & caffeine (one possible diagnosis was that it may be acid reflux)

So here I sit, and I just had another bout today. Sometimes it last an hour or so, but currently I am about 20 hours in and it has been happening almost non-stop. My current spell seemed to begin after I had a small coffee (was rather strong coffee) and some eggs/hash browns/turkey sausage from Whole Foods. Not the healthiest meal, but could have been worse... still, I'm regretting it.

I don't *KNOW* that it is food related, but I tend to notice it after meals.

If I lay on my back it tends to not happen, if I lay on my left side, it calms after a short while but does not completely go away. If I stand and walk it is also lessened. If I lay on my right side it will go into a fit.

I take solice in your posts hoping that it is not life-threatening. All I can do is try to relax and wait for it to pass.
Mine have gone down in frequency. I was put on nexium for acid reflux . I was having the vibration feeling for months . My heart would feel like it was shaking all the time . I also cut down on spicy wich  also helped .
41 year old female. I have been having this exact thing off and on for at least 6 months. I have been diagnosed with GERD and also during this time I had to be treated for Hpylori and have my Gallbladder removed. I strongly feel like it is related to GI issues and possibly some Vagus nerve connection.

I also have hormone imbalance issues and know there could be a possible connection with that.

Have woke thinking my dog was panting heavily and shaking the couch/bed but nope it is always inside my body and my BP and heart rate is fine.

Odd it ALWAYS happens when I nap on the sofa, upon waking and on occasion sometimes when I am drifting off at night in bed.

With a couple of procedures under my belt recently I know my heart must be okay because of the various EKG and of course they monitored everything during two bouts of being under anesthetic. I originally mentioned this to my Doctor about 8 weeks ago right before my GB surgery and she wanted to wait to see if that helped clear it up. Pretty sure I will get the old "do you want an ssri" if I go in with this issue again.

I keep trying to remember that it hasn't killed me yet and probably won't but it is still scary at the moment it is happening.
A similar "chest vibration" started one night in the center of my chest as I laid down to bed and it was nearly continuous for 2 weeks.  I went to the ER and they found nothing except being low in potassium.  I saw my pulmonologist and he didn't know anything.  It was like a snoring sensation or a cat purring.  Very unsettling.  I know that it could start back up at anytime and I dread it.  I did feel better, however knowing that others have experienced this.  I don't know why doctors don't know anything about this.
You might find a clinical discussion of this phenomenon at:  
i have a vibration in my heart that makes me cough unproductivly all night long and when i do get to sleep it is only for about 2 hours a night i feel tired and dizzy my face feels numb and i have ganed 20 pounds kinda scared dont know what 2 do.p.s. i am 42 years old dont drink or smoke
I am relieved to see just how common this is.  Both my husband and myself suffer from AFib and are on most of the usual medications.  We both have chest vibration or buzzing sensations quite often.  At first it was most alarming, but we are now of the opinion that these have no real significance as the heartbeat is unaltered (although it doesn't feel like it at the time) and is probably a result of medication side effects.  It is a very odd feeling but does no harm if the heart rate stays the same.
I have had the buzzing, vibrating sensation on the left side of my chest for a couple of years now. Some weeks will go by without the symptom, then I will have it a couple of times a night for several weeks. I only experience this at night while sleeping. That is, the sensation wakes me up. Once awake, if I move at all, the vibration will cease. My pulse is always normal (49-59 BPM). Like many of you, I have explained the condition to my cardiologist several times and have had a couple of types of monitors. The monitors were functioning while I was having an event. They have never found any heart condition. An echo-cardiogram proved uninteresting as well. I exercise most every day--running, biking, tennis. Have no cardio family history, am slim, eat very healthily. I have coffee in the morning only and a beer at night. No abuse of either one. It is very frustrating waking up with this. It disturbs my sleep which down the road could certainly effect my over all health. My sense is that it is a muscle spasm of some sort. I do find that my heart beat while not elevated nevertheless beats hard during these episodes and tends to skip.
I have this same vibration going on, and I do drink coffee, and do not take supplements anymore, or detox. It happens to me anytime as well. I thought it might be my reflux causing it. I dont usually have stress, but have had some lately. I also have indigestion lately. I started taking my sublingual B-12 again, but cant imagine that causing anything. Its all crazy to me too.
Ive been experiences these vibrations for 15 years!  The doc has not sent me for any tests on my heart (I'm 46) and gave me anti depressants (Citlopram)  sometime I can go 6 months without any sensation.  I find I get in when I'm coming down with a virus or something and its in the night. I wake up with it.  Its disturbing and I can sometimes get a mild ache in my back/chest the next day and also my breast bone has felt bruised occasionally. It really bothered me to start with but now I just accept it but I am soooo please to come across this forum!  Sounds awful but I'm gald I'm not alone here!
Hello All,

I too get these vibrations. Started after i had a concussion followed by intense anxiety. I think the anxiety caused something to happen with my nerves. I am over most symptoms now except vibrating is still there. I believe it is to due with the Vagus nerve being out of whack somehow. The vagus nerve passes from your head down chest to abdomen and and cause sensations in any of these areas.  Read this post about it a bit down the page by 6kidmom.

http://www.uncommonforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=600184
This buzzing in my chest began a couple of weeks ago. The first time it happened, it woke me up in the middle of the night and I thought I was dying. Since then, it's come and gone, day and night, but mostly at night. I, too, sit up until it passes, then go back to sleep.

One evening, last week, when I was feeling particular unwell over it (I'm sure my worrying makes it worse than it it) I went to the ER. They did all kinds of tests and found nothing wrong with my heart. I couldn't even describe to feeling to them very well. We discussed panic attacks, but I'm now convinced it is not that.

I don't drink, smoke, drink coffee, take any meds and eat a pretty healthy diet - no flour, no sugar.

I am paying attention to what I'm eating, though, to see if I'm allergic or sensitive to any certain foods. Last night was the first in a couple of weeks I've slept through the night without an episode.

I did take a tsp of baking soda (no aluminum) before I went to bed, as I'm educated in alkalizing my body to relieve dis-ease. I have yet to see if that will help this unnerving, to say the least, condition long term.
I just got home from the hospital. Went to E.R. yesterday because of vibrations in my chest on the left side. I thought it was a possible heart attack. Drs ran various test on my heart and they all were normal. They checked for possible blood clots in my lungs as well and everything was normal. Although a couple of blood test showed slight abnormality further testing says I'm ok. The chest vibrations are still going on and they are frustrating and very uncomfortable. All that done and STILL no answers. The only plus is that now I see that I'm not alone.
I'm geting flutting as well and skip beats
I have just recently stated getting the vibrations.  They do not wake me up and they occur anytime, laying down, sitting, working, relaxing.  The vibration happens around my ribs on the left side.  I do have GERD so after reading some of this, it sounds like it could be a cause.  I also do not drink nearly enough as I should, so I will start the water and see if that helps.  
This site is great, please keep sharing your stories!!!  
I'm a 31 year old male who suffered a spontaneous collapsed lung on my left side when I was 23.  Went on with life then discovered I have Complex Pulmonary Artereo - Veinus  Malformation.(Artery-Vein Malformation) at 28.  I have 3 major malformations in my chest; one is near my aorta, the second one comes from my DIAPHRAGM near the abdomen, and the third is on the left side of my chest near the rib cage.  I got these malformations from "trauma suffered during the collapsed lung, and possible from the surgery the doctors did to fix this.
The vibration happens on the left side of my chest, usually near the rib cage, when I'm at rest, lying down, or relaxing on the couch.  I have noticed during periods of exercise or deep breathing I tend to not have the sensation.  Standing also helps.  The doctors tried to tell me that I have relief  "because I wasn't thinking about the pain or sensation when I'm active."   I am guessing I have pain with it because of nerve damage from surgeries.  You can also see my left pectoral and abdomen twitch.  I only recently started to have migraines and a pins and needles effect in my feet.  I'm not sure if its related.  I also get the bed shaking feeling.
  I go to the Mayo Clinic for my care and they tried punting me to "closer clinics", or giving me vague answers that mean they don't know.  They've been reluctant to fix the malformation near my abdomen because "it's not life threatening."    Not sure if it's insurance related.  I've been trying to get on disability for three years because of the pain.  Of course, all the heart and stress test I did there came back normal.  Doesn't show up on a test, I must be crazy??
  I hope this information helps someone and am hoping if and/or when I can get the AVM from my diaphragm fixed, the twitching in my chest will go away.
OMG I am just happy I am not alone! I have experienced the vibration sensations on and off for over a year. Pulse always normal. Day or nighttime doesn't matter. Thought I was losing my mind. I do have MVP and a heart murmur. There is a family history of some heart problems. Usually if I get up from whatever I am doing and walk around for 5 to 10 minutes it will stop. Mine does not seem to have anything to do with stress. While I am stressed I don't have them, which is good because I would probably have a full blown panic attack. Thank you so much for all these post. It actually made me feel a lot better about it (especially the doctor that posted). Hopefully some day they figure it out.
The heart flutters are really scary, but not dangerous at all.

Do you still go for annual Echo's for your MVP?
I have these all the time sometimes it's debilitating mentally. I'm having a few right now. Take magnesium 500mg twice a day and do not drink any caffeine or alcohol for this will trigger it more. Stay away from sugar and make sure you see a doctor to rule out any serious danger, if you start getting chest pain go straight to ER but first take an aspirins this could save your life. Could very we'll be spasms but remember your heart is a muscle and it's like that it will spasm from time to time. If your magnesium deficient you will have spasms in your legs, eyes and yes in your heart. A blood test will not show your magnesium deficient because your body will take from where ever it can to find a way to keep your heart functioning this is why your eyes twitch or your leg or your heart. Get some magnesium in your body, take a salt bath using Epsom magnesium sulfate. Cranberry juice is another trigger for heart Palputations and flutters. Blood thinners like warfarin is another heart fluttering medicine. For me if my blood is too thin my heart will begin to flutter 750 in one week when I was one warfarin, I had to get off or die. Sorry I walked off the topic here. I hope you're all doing better, please be safe and conscientious about your health.
I've been having vibrations in my chest, but more on the right side. I've just had a complete cardiac workup and they say the heart is fine. My concern is that I find it hard to deep breathe when it's happening. Breathing is shallow and almost have to make a conscious effort to do it.
At one time I was told I had an elevated diaphragm; and although they thought it was important enough to mention, they didn't think it was important to find why and what effect is what having if any.
does this sound familiar to anyone?
I think I'm experiencing this too, scary.  40 year old female.  I did have more than normal caffeine today and I'm thinking maybe this has something to do with indigestion too.  I seem to be burping more but it could be the anxiety that this brought on.  I feel the vibrations in my arms too when I'm laying down, I have to change positions.  Makes me feel like a nervous Chihuahua.
I have gotten those occasionally, never really afraid of them bc I just thought of it as a weird spasm like a shiver or "pins-and-needles."
But I did got to a Naturopath who said that my diet - although generally healthy - wasn't right for my blood type and therefore the foods I was eating were clogging my blood in different places- not blood clots, but clumps where the blood cells agglutinated bc of lectins being registered as foreign species in my bloodstream, and thus attacked upon entry. So I think the bubbling or "buzzing" erratic movements are caused by blood flowing in places where it is agglutinated and too thick to pass through normally: fights to get past the blocks and therefore ends up sometimes stretching skin outward to get past. If its happening around your heart mainly, not your pulse, then that's a strong sign that it is not heart/pulse problems, but very possibly agglutination of red blood cells or other types of clogging in the blood stream. (Note: agglutination is not the same thing as gluten, only means coagulation and congealing; so red blood cells are like an almost-solid mass, making blood flow difficult.)
It makes sense that dehydration would exacerbate it; I've had that before and I think it's because water will dilute the blood and help it flow faster and easier, also keeping you healthier and immune system strong so better able to fight off the "foreign" objects entering the bloodstream. Without enough water, blood runs thickly and more difficult to get past the areas of agglutination. (Sorry I know I said that already, but I just thought I'd repeat it here for illustrative purposes.) Also if you're hydrated you think better and aren't as likely to panic, so that's probably another indirect reason for why it's easier for you to handle it when you're hydrated. And then there's also the fact that you aren't as likely to experience that when you've had enough water, bc your blood will be thin enough to flow easily.
Do you ever get auras/fainting/dizzy spells when you're less-than-adequately-hydrated? That could be another indicator.
Have had these for decades. I always think of it as a sudden burst of coca-cola fizzing in my chest. Happens anytime but not while sleeping. Lasts two or three seconds and I can't breathe until it passes. My doctor thinks it's a slight build up of blood in one chamber of the heart which suddenly releases and causes that sensation. She says it's harmless, but I do wonder. I also have a supposedly harmless heart murmur.
Aug. 14 2014  - Still having the vibrations, has been worse since June.  Doctor can't find anything yet, I have a irregular heartbeat at night but she didn't think it was dangerous.  Doctor put me on mild metaprolol to see if it will help.  So far I don't notice any change..it just happens some nights & some nights it don't.  Does happen on occasion during the day but not usually.  Frustrating & annoying.
Just reading all of these posts makes me feel so much better.  I suffered a sudden cardiac arrest in 2006 from extremely low potassium and acquired long QT.  For several months afterward I had the chest vibrations.  When I asked the electrophysiologist about it he admitted that he was stumped, and he said he had even experienced the feeling himself!  It went away on its own for a few years, but lately I have been having episodes again.  Every time I mention it to the electrophysiologist, they do a download of data from my defibrillator and tell me “no significant arrhythmias”.  The EKGs are always fine, the blood work is always fine and the doctors are always left scratching their heads.  Along with the vibrations I get palpitations, but my pulse is never more than the low 80s and my oxygen is always 97 or 98 and blood pressure is always fine.  It is really annoying and very scary.  Thanks to all for sharing.  It is good to know I am not alone in this.  
Yes taking Nitric Oxide, for blood flow, now for about a week, and now my chest feels like phone vibrating in my chest above my heart, and just had a check up...everything good, but blood pressure was a little high, due to job!!
HI,
I too have had the very same experience that you have described here. In fact, it happened last night. I have felt this vibration or shaking sort of thing in my back behind my heart. I have also felt it in my left and right arm. My bed has shaken and I tell you what, I am not sure what scared me more. It would have to be quiet a move to do that but it has happened.

It does give me some sort of unusual comfort to know that others have experienced this as I assure you, it may make you think you are crazy.

I think wearing the loop monitor is a good idea. I am going to call my doctor today.

Bless you and I hope you get better very soon,
I have had this for over a week now! Had many tests all come back fine so everyone thinks I am nuts! I feel my entire chest area vibrating inside so bad I can't sleep! The DR said it maybe a virus or bacterial infections! I feel perfectly fine but am so tired from not sleeping and getting anxious to what this is! It feels like a electric toothbrush buzzing in my chest and does not stop at all! I also feel it in my feet and pins and needles I hope I can find a cure to make it stop
I have these vibrations and they are horrendous keep me awake all night! I feel like a electric toothbrush buzzing in my chest! I do have acid reflux bad so do you think that is what's wrong? It's driving me crazy!
It's a nightmare I live in the UK and just started with this inner buzzing in my chest and do not sleep anyone, the only comfort is this website to see other people with it!
ive had the buzzing in the ledt side of my chest on an off for a few months now just when i try to sleep but every night this week it has occured  it feels like bad circulation in my arm sometimes when it wakes me my arm and hand are stiff for about 30 seconds starting to think its dehydration though not been drinking alot of water i dont have the healthiest lifestyle but i do workout just a bit worrying as im only mid 20s
I have been having this sensation for 3 years now. Initially it was less often and more of a quiver/shiver, now it is a continuous vibration anytime I recline; with no change in pulse or bp.   It only happens when I’m lying down and wakes me up several times a night.  It seems to be worst when I lay on my right side.  I’m a 64 year old female taking no medication, with excellent bp (112/64).  I have had all heart tests know to my cardiologist and my heart is “healthy and fine”.  In the beginning, during my 2 30-day Holtor monitors and a 14-day Mcot event monitor, I recorded every time is felt this quivering and my cardiologist found no corresponding issue at those times.  I was very interested in posts by arthur (2/12/17) regarding neuromuscular disorders and linuxace (8/23/10) regarding esophageal spasms.  These 2 suggestions may be related so I will follow up with my gastroenterologist and let you know.
I have had this problem for several years now and I found out that I only get it when I have go to the bathroom. I wake up in the morning to the vibrations and after a very emptying BM (bowel movement) it stops. The other thing that I do is take probiotics because it's seems to be related to IBS Irritable Bowel syndrome. Magnesium also relieves the symptoms. One thing to note is I started to experience this after C-Spine surgery.
I am a healthy 53 year-old female, non-smoker and non-drinker. I don't have any health issues other than some occasional anxiety and seasonal depression. (I live in Seattle.) The first time I experienced a vibrating sensation in my chest was over a decade ago. For me it would happen occasionally in the morning after waking and would only last a few seconds. As others have said, it seemed to be coming from my heart, but it didn't hurt and my pulse remained normal. I mentioned it to my doctor a few years ago and she ran an ekg and said everything seemed normal. I hadn't experienced it again for several years but have had 3 or 4 episodes in the past month. I've also been under a lot of stress recently due to some family issues. As I've read over many of these posts, I've noticed that stress or anxiety seems to be a common denominator, either emotional stress or stress on the body due to illness or health problems. As there are several of us who have experienced the issue over many years, seemingly without any serious implications, I think it's probably nothing to worry about. I am doing some relaxation techniques to try and lower my current anxiety, also started walking 3 miles in the morning and trying to drink more water. Will see if it goes away and report back later.
I know this post is from 2009 but i was just wondering if you still have the vibrations in your chest? I am suffering from same thing  
so i am 16 years old i have smoked weed ciggarettes and donea fair share of drugs but i havent done any of that in a few weeks but lately ive been having panic attacks when im sober but it started hapening whne i was stoned ONLY stoned idk why but it did then i quit weed cuz of tht and now its been happening when im sober but this isnt the issue...... my issue is that i was just on my comkputer minding my own buisness and my left side of my ches around that one heart thing that beats really hard idk what its called and i just felt my heart shake and go crazy like it was trying to get out of smething this happneed for a brief 2 seconds and i just managed to feeel it then as soon as it stopped i got sweaty hands "anxiety probably" and ive been having tiny sharp pains around where it happened but im most scared is the doctors have said im fine and im supposed to have a holter monitor in a day or two but i have had tyhese little heart shaking things happen every once in a while out of nowhere for the past few weeks and after it happens i get all tingly i have sharp pains where it happened and the doctorss took blood yesterday night and did ecg and ekg and apperantly i was fine but this never happens when im at the hospital and want it to so they can see whats happening being my age this is extremly scary idk what to do someone please help me
im having the same thing i just had one earlier it was like my heart is spasming and trying to get out of a cage and it hurt after words and im scared
How did the holster minister turn out?