cryoablation
I had a cryoablation performed August 22, 2011.  The doctor explained the healing process could take at least 3 months.  I have had periods of no tachy and days of 2-4 hour durations of irregular heart beats.  These episodes seem to be more frequent now than a month ago.  It seems like they should be subsiding, not becoming more persistent.
I have been able to get back into a normal routine of work and exercise.  No shortness of breathe.  
Most recently, I have developed a couple of other symptoms besides the increased frequency and duration of episodes.  
  - When I sit, I have a tingling sensation in the bottom of my right foot, almost feels like the floor is vibrating, no pain, no discoloration, just a tingling.  Immediately after the ablation, they continued to check the pulse in the feet to ensure there were no blockages to the extremities.  Could my tingling be a late effect of this procedure?  It is only happening in the right foot.
  - I am also experiencing periodic heartburn, generally at night.  I have never in my life had heartburn.  Two weeks ago, I was taken off Pantoprazolesod.  Now I am taking Omeprezol as needed to eliminate the heartburn.  My doctor has discussed the possible effects an ablation could have on the esophogus, however the cryoablation process eliminated danger to the esophogus.  Can the cryo process still do damage to the esophogus?
  - A final question, does the ablation process cause scar tissue to develop in the heart, and if so, would this over time possibly cause a blood flow restriction or other complications?
I am scheduled for a follow up visit in a month.  I feel certain the doctor will suggest a repeat procedure.  However before I consider this, I would like to know the possible long term effects.  I intend to ask my doctor these same questions but would welcome your medical opinion.

This discussion is related to PROBLEMS AFTER CARDIAC ABLATION.