dont know whats wrong
the vein on the left side of my neck it bulges when i raise my left arm but nothing when i raise my right arm. ive also heard that veins in the neck drain sometimes like this making it bulge because of the way the vein run through the muscles and other parts of the area. is this possible? also could this be a sign of heart failure or disease even though i have no symptoms posted by the american heart association. please let me know what could be causing this and mainly if i should worry about this as i am freaking out. the strange this is that the vein doesnt go towards the ear as most vein there do but it goes from the clavicle towards the madible diagonaly the other way rather than towards the ear. which vein could this be? anyways, thanks a lot for your help and advice. please let me know what you think. mostly im worried about heart disease or something of that sort. i didnt have that before and now i do thats why im freaking out. thanks a lot again.
franco
Franco,  I am so sad to keep reading your posts and the very high level of anxiety you have.  You have posted this same essential question multiple times, at least FOUR times on the doctor's forums, and at least 3 times on the regular forums.  All of them have told you that there is nothing to worry about!  Why do you not believe anyone?  Your main problem is yourself, it seems, with the hypochondia/health obsession/internet health obsession or whatever you want to call it.  Stop worrying!!!!

Please go see a physician and get some treatment for your anxiety.

By the way, there is a limit of TWO questions every six months on the doctor forums!