echo results help thickening of the aortic leaflets?
I had an echo and have seen the results but no report was sent, so Im waiting on that
in my echo results it says Trileaflet aortic valve with mild focal thickening of leaflets, no stenosis and no regurgitation.
Has anyone had this? Im only 33 and have done some research and I think the thickening is called sclerosis, most of the info I have seen said this is common in patients over 65, and that it can lead to stenosis is about 6-10 years which as me worried. Has anyone had this ? thanks in advance :)
If there's no stenosis and no regurgitation, then the valve is functioning normally.  I really don't know whether the thickened leaflets are a possible sign of problems to come or not, but it wouldn't seem that there are any problems now -- at least not in terms of the valve's functionality.  Something like an unusual shape or form of the leaflets really does not matter nearly as much as whether the valve is doing its job.  What to expect in the future depends on things like what was the reason for the echo to be done, what else does the echo show, what symptoms (if any) do you have, is there any family history of aortic disease, and most of all, what does your doctor think about the situation.  If thickened leaflets on a functional aortic valve constitute the only abnormality on your echo, and if you have no symptoms, then I think you're in good shape.  Under those circumstances, the doctor might still want to repeat the echo, after a given amount of time has passed.  Sometimes -- not nearly always, but sometimes -- a bicuspid valve can look trileaflet on an initial echo, and only in a later echo can it be seen that the valve is actually bicuspid.  You really need to discuss your concerns with the doctor who ordered the echo.  If you have any family history of aortic disease, if you have any history of other heart problems, or if you are symptomatic, then you might even want to consult an expert on aortic valve disease and get his recommendations as to what type of follow-up monitoring you should have.  
Hello Thanks for your :)

everything else on my echo seems ok trace regurgitation on both mitral and tricuspid valves but I was told this doesn't mean much?
heart is of normal size, LV ejection fraction 65%.
I have been having PVC's they started suddenly a few months back and this has led to some major anxiety and panic stuff. My mum was only 42 when she had a heart attack, and we have quite a bit in our family and alot of A fib on my dads side. They are thinking th PVC's are due to the adrenalin when im stressed and worried but they wouldnt to check the heart was structurally ok first. The last 3-4 years has been tough, Im in Christchurch New Zealand where we have had big earthquakes and constantly violent aftershocks, I have 3 kids and have completed a degree and have started shift work in that time so I believe  its just everything catching up on me and me living on edge for a few years. The anxiety is causing huge issues in my life and making me miserable.
Your mother having a heart attack at age 42 is kind of a red flag.  Did they have to stent or bypass anything, and has she ever had an echocardiogram?  
no stents or by pass hers was vasoconstriction caused by stress. She has had an echo it should everything was ok but thats what she was told she didnt know the details
The details of her situation are relevant to your situation.
oh yes im aware of that :)
Okay.  So, what do you think you'll do?