ekg abnormal after post ablation
I had an ablation a few months ago which they burned my av node out to correct my svt,vt,paroxsmal v-fib, pvc's... I have ehlers danlos syndrome as well. two weeks ago my ekg showed normal. but i went back a couple of days ago and the lady kept rerunning my ekg 6 times total and it kept saying (septal t wave changes are non specific) and( poor r wave progression) ? with a resting pulse rate of `138. i'm a 29 yr old female normal weight,and i thought i was out of the water. when the nurse practitioner saw me, she said your heart is normal and everything looks good. i never got to see the doctor.  but i somehow feel, she is wrong and have been waiting for the doctor to hopefully call me explaining it to me. he still hasnt called. my ekg was the same every time the woman ran it. in the past they always re ran it when something was wrong and, long before i had the surgery, one time they ran it four times, the doctor looked at me and said 'we are gonna have to keep a closer eye on you until we can get your surgery done" so is there or isnt there something wrong. im tired alot and kinda short of breath easier but i just went through hip surgery and figured it was lack of movement. just kinda worried and cant get an answer
don't wait for the doctor to call you - you call for answers.