enlarged right ventricle
I just had a stress test performed for a job interview and was diagnosed with a type of SVT though I have never suffered any of the symptoms of being light-headed or short of breath.  They also performed and echo and said my right ventricle was slightly enlarged.  I am going for a cardio-MRI in two weeks.  The doctor gave me a heart monitor to wear for 24 hrs.  I feel very in the dark about what is going on.  I am a very healthy 26 year old male.  I go the gym 4-5 times a week to play raquetball and lift weights.  I have never been a good long distance runner but am very athletic and take good care of myself.  I was wondering if being a powerlifter for the past 5 years could have caused and increase in size of my right ventricle?  Also to fix the ongoing SVT will it take more than beta blockers?
What is the size of the right vent, I have an enlarged right vent at 3.3cm.  I was told by a cardiologist that it could be caused by sleep apnea, if you don't mind post what the size of th eright vent is so I can have some idea of what is slightly enlarged.  I have read that normal right went is 3.0cm.  My cardiologist said 3.3 is significant.  I also have no other symptoms but have a heart rate that stays in the 40's at resting.