extremely low blood pressure & high fever
What are the possible conditions for a healthy 30 year old female to suddenly experience an extremely low blood pressure (50/20) and a fever with temperature reading of 41.9?

Last Sept 21, 2008, I was taken to the hospital because our family doctor (house visit) advised that I be immediately rushed to the hospital due to my blood pressure reading and temperature.  My pupils were dilated, i was shiverring and was in semi-conscious state.  I have no recollection of our doctor's house visit or being brought to the hospital.  My memory consisted of waking up, talking to my parent and then waking up in the hospital more than 5 hours after.  
I had been given a test for each of the following: trauma, blood test (count, sugar etc), urine test, sugar level, alcohol and drug use, mri, ecg, egg (i dont remember all the exams they gave me). All came out normal and clean.  I drifted in and out consciousness in the emergency room and had been throwing up a lot.

I was transferred to another hospital the same day, had undergone another set of tests. All result indicated I was normal. Doctors in both hospital could not find the cause why my blood pressure dropped dangerously low and why my temperature was high. By the end of the day my vital signs stabilized, my blood pressure was still a little low and i still had fever however I was already alert and fully conscious. By the next day, I was still a weak but could move around on my own. My blood pressure increased steadily and my temperature indicated only slight fever  The hospital released me on the third day because I was already mentally and physically normal.

I had no prior sickness before the event.  It just started with the feeling of being really cold despite the city temperature of around 22.7 degrees Celsius.  I had not eaten anything out of the ordinary.  I have no history of similar events nor do anyone in my family.  I am worried that this may unexpectedly happen again.  
NTB
the first thing that would come to mind was some infection, probably bacterial, which resulted in a massive histamine release, which in turn caused your hypotensive shock