fluctuateing heart rate
Hi guys got a few questions i needsome help with

I woes in the hospitalthe other day for a fast heart rate think it woes 150 bpm the docs gave be some fluid and heart rate went back down to normal

1 is it normal to have a fluctuateing heart rate when just laying down i seen my heart rate go from 100 to 90 to 80 to 100 all in a matter of 1 min it all ways jumps around when im just laying down then i stand up and it shoots up to 120

2 can svt turn in to afib after 4 years of haveing svt

3 is it normal to feel like you will pass out and chest pain when haveung an svt attack of 150 bpm

I can say this, your RHR is going to be different when you shift posture, whether you ate recently, blood volume level, emotional state and some other factors.

Your heart rate will be different when sitting versus standing, laying down versus sitting and so on. The fact that your heart rate picks up when you stand up, that is totally normal and shows you respond to any postural changes with ease - that's good.

Your heart rate also varies because of RSA (respiratory sinus arrythmia) and this is a normal and very good thing as well, as you inhale, your pulse rate will go up a bit and drop when exhaling. I don't how much the increase is during inspiration but I imagine any where from maybe three to five beats per minute. It varies by the person as well as conditioning level.
:) so my heart is normal in other words that is good to no just woesnt sure if it woes ment to do that