foot pain related to heart problem
My brother in law had a stenting a month ago.He is 46 and sometimes complaints about the pain in his foot(sole or heel).I want to know is it related to his heart problem?He has had this pain occassionally before his stenting as well.What should be done?Is it God forbid serious?

Have you B-I-L try stretching out his foot first thing in the morning, before getting out of bed. Use a belt like something long like from a bathrobe and place it around the sole part of his foot,up near his toes.Gently pull back the strap so the toes are pointing up towards his knee, then release, and do  it again, a few more times. This may have to be repeated in the mornings for several days and if real achy try it during the day.This sounds like it is simple plantar fasicitis. A good shoe insert from a sports store, cheap, will also help. If this does not relieve discomfort, then go to your primary care doctor. Hope this helps. Joan.