frustrated and tired
hi, had an echo and ct scan a couple weeks ago due to a year long run with my dr complaining of chest pains and difficulty breathing, he diagnosed me with anxiety. Finally I got him to give me a breathing test in his office where it showed I had only 40% capacity for my age weight etc. he sent me to specialist and my tests came back with the results of tricuspid valve regurgitation (mild), mild pulmonary valve regurgitation. a dilated aorta with a mild aneurysm, sclerosis of the 5th and 6th rib. so after a yr of visits and thinking I am crazy I get these results and my dr tells me its no big deal and we will monitor it. What about the crazy pain and the fact I almost pass out because I cant breath? how do I get answers AND how can I work towards solutions
Almost always mild valve leakage is not considered medically significant and usually does not progress nor cause symptoms.

A dilated aorta requires watching for any fast growth or any growth that reaches a size that makes it vulnerable to rupture (4.5.0 cm).  

There can be an issue with your respiratory system.  If there is puilmonary embolism (blood clots in the lungs) that can cause your symptoms.  And/or there is thrombosis (clot) in the pulmonary vessel that could cause your symptoms as well.

You may want to get a second opinion from a doctor that will take a fresh view of your medical history, symptoms, medication, etc.

Thanks for you question and if you have any followup questions or comments you are welcome to respond.  Hope this helps, take care.