g.i. symptoms triggering hbp and arrhythmias
my cousin has developed an unusual medical event that has just recently necessitated his hospitalization for treatment and diagnosis. He usually has a g.i. episode whereby he experiences gas in his stomach/pleural region causing a sudden rise in his blood pressure then this is followed by severe arrhytmias.  It can occur at any time, including while he sleeps thus interrupting his sleep.  He finds that he must walk around and attempt to burp; if he is successful and is able to burp, the symptoms are abated and he then feels better.  He has been placed on a gluten free, low fat, organic, no salt diet and he also avoids eating meats.  He has been given a variety of rx meds which have not prevented the symptoms from occuring.  He has found that the prilosec does give him some relief.  I have been reading, on line, entries from individuals who have the same or similiar medical phenomenon which seems to point or suggest a correlation to the vagus nerve and the pulmonary vein both of which are in close proximity; additionally, the PV has foci that can run to the atrial chamber and also influence signal abnormalities.  He has seen 3 reputable cardiologists who are not "on the same page" re. dx, tx and options.  I am thinking that it may benefit him to see a cardiologist who also looks at things on a natrapathic level to help provide input and solutions.  My cousin, as a result of this medical issue, has been out on short term disability as his job is stressful and he cannot function with the problem unresolved  and he is on a vast variety of medication, many of which give him additional medical problems such as hypotension, lightheadedness and low energy.  PLEASE HELP WITH INPUT!!!!!!!!!!

This discussion is related to PVC and Stomach Connection?.
Too bad that I read this article years later. The solution is Apple Cidar Vinegar. One tablespoon acv into a glass of water and mix it. Drink the half of it right before the meal and drink the rest after 2-3 hours. You will notice it immediately fixes the PVC and PAC's. If you continue to drink this, you will get rid of pvc and pacs forever, at least 4-6 months must be used. After that you will have a stomach like 18 years old. No any doctor connects pvc and stomach but it is %100 related. Thats how I fixed my self and other 6 people with pvc, I'm still drinking it if I eat heavy or too much sugar.
Are you still clear of PVC's and PAC's?
I highly doubt it Anghan!

I can attest that there is absolutely no harm in trying it for yourself though.

Don't know why it helped this guy, if it was a placebo effect or maybe there was some sort of complex nervous stimulation going on related to some sort of gastrointestinal issue that vinegar somehow at least partially alleviated.

I any case vinegar isn't harmful, so why not? Nothing is impossible!
Yeah good point. It won't harm anything so even if I only get relief for a week or two, it's probably worth it.